- Provide expert leadership to the centre in Plant Piping Layout, Design & Detailed Engineering of Piping systems as practiced in Refinery Projects specifically in Hydrocarbon Industry.
- Developing standards, systems and procedures for plant piping and equipment designs. Should be very familiar with all relevant Piping Codes & Standards.
- Be part of multidisciplinary task force engineering team to ensure timely execution of Projects. Ensuring that all the Piping work i.e. drawings and documentation meet all design, Contractual & Statutory requirements.
- Approve project specific manpower estimates, allocations and services of specialist agencies.
- Planning, monitoring, progress reporting and controlling project engineering work. Providing to the
- Project team drawings & documents after drafting them in-house or obtaining them from technology providers subsequent to due process of checks & approvals.
- Keeping updated with latest developments in the field and disseminating same information within the group in an effort to develop in-house Engineering practices & standards.
- Conversant with national and international engineering standards, codes and practices applicable to Hydrocarbon plant piping design. Proficiency in using latest application software for various fields of Piping Design
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Mechanical
PG:M.Tech - Mechanical
Chemie-Tech Projects Ltd.
Contact Company:Chemie-Tech Projects Ltd.