- Managing day-to-day operations of the office
- Organizing and maintaining files and records
- Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations
- Making travel and guest arrangements
- Providing quality customer service
- Petty cash
- office maintenance
- Catering management
- Transportation arrangements
- Accommodation booking
- Travel ticket booking
- Stationery and their purchase part handling
- Housekeeping day to day role and functions tracking.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Shall be a Graduate
- Shall have minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Fresher can also apply.
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, HR/Industrial Relations
Our assets, both in terms of people and equipment, allow our customers to leverage an end to end solution and have all necessary services under one umbrella making our projects easier to manage and quick to deliver, maintaining the highest standards of quality, health and safety.
Chemie Tech LLC was established in 2003 as the international division of the Chemie Tech Group after its phenomenal success on the Indian Soil. With our focus onto the Bulk Storage Tanks for the Oil & Gas Sector, Petrochemical & Process Plants, Power & Water Treatment Units, we have delivered over 30 prestigious projects across the Middle East, Africa and North America in a span of 11 years.
We, at Chemie Tech, attribute our success and growth to our customers and work ethics. Delivering quality projects, on time and within budget, is an unwavering commitment woven into the fabric of Chemie Tech.
Contact Company:Chemie-Tech Projects Ltd.