- Demonstrate abilities in establishing a cost-effective vendor source in Infrastructure for timely procurement of material through in-depth negotiations, thereby maintaining market & cost leadership of the company.
- Adept at executing key procurement strategies / contingency plans for Commodities and ensuring that plans are aligned as per the production / project requirements.
- A strategic planner with experience in conducting project activities, resource management, Rate analysis, Tender evaluation and Contract management for large size projects integrated with project implementation.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, analytical and negotiation skills with proven track record of utilizing a process-oriented approach towards the accomplishment of organizational goals.
- Proficient at liaising with local & foreign suppliers and administering the daily supplies performance of vendors to ensure meeting of service, cost, delivery & quality norms.
- Developing the key vendors in major item and service categories.
- Monitoring the Details comparative analysis on Technical Basis.
- Preparing detailed comparative analysis on price comparison between bids.
- Validating the cost to be considered in estimation for each bid with effective rate analysis and negotiating the commercial terms / conditions with each vendor.
- Conducting the reverse Auctioning for Major Packages for Fair and Transparent negotiation with technically approved Vendor.
- Preparation of purchase order in SAP and generating other MIS reports from SAP.
- Release of Purchase Orders after getting of approval from all concern authorities Doing complete Material Planning & taking follow up with Suppliers.
- Indent Tracking/Daily Monitoring/daily Follow ups.
- Creating MIS based on the status of materials on site and aligning the shortages.
- Finalization of rate contracts/MOU for Fast Moving Spares/ Consumables items.
- Effective logistics management and finalization of Transport contracts.
- Strategic industry management: Establishing long range business plans which can anticipate the global market.
- Category management.
- Project management.
- Relationship management.
- Negotiation skills.
- Financial acumen.
- Analytical skills.
- Aptitude for technology.
Good command on spoken and written English.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category:Engineering Design
Role:Senior Design Engineer
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
Chemie-Tech Projects Ltd.