- Performs as Instrument Designer and executes detail engineering work.
- Prepare all Engineering design drawing deliverables with due diligence with appropriate consideration of Specification, International standards and comprehensive compliance with companys Quality Systems Procedures within given time frame.
- Preparation of Control Room Layout.
- Preparation of Instrument Hook Up drawings (Process/Pneumatic).
- Preparation of Installation drawings.
- Preparation of JB Grouping and Cable Schedule.
- Preparation of Instrument Location & Junction Box Layout.
- Preparation of Cable routing layout.
- Preparation of Cable Tray & Trench layout.
- Preparation of Fire and Gas Detector layout.
- Performing Cable tray and Cable trench Sizing Calculations.
- Preparation of Material Take Off (MTO) / Bill of Quantity (BOQ).
- Indepth Knowledge of Auto CAD (2D & 3D)
- Working Knowledge of 3D Software (PDMS/PDS)
- Interdisciplinary co-ordination
- Interference resolution with other disciple.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category:Engineering Design
Role:Senior Design Engineer
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Diploma - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
Chemie-Tech Projects Ltd.