Roles and Responsibilities
- To work as Lead Engineer/ Team Engineer for the project assigned.
- Preparation / Review of Engineering design deliverables within given time frame.
- Compliance of Indian and International standards, Companys Quality Systems Procedures
- Responsible to prepare / review all Instrumentation, Telecom, Fire Fighting Instrumentation and F&G engineering deliverables such as Layouts, design basis, specification, data sheets, instrument index, I/O List, logic diagram, cable / JB schedule etc shall be prepared using MS office or SPI (INTOOLS) software as per client requirement.
- Value Engineering.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have Experience of Independent handling Oil and Gas Projects of minimum 3 Projects.
- Handling and Guiding team of Engineers, Designers.
- Good command on spoken and written English.
- Responsible to prepare / Review all instrumentation and F&G engineering deliverables..
- Responsible to prepare / Review Telecommunication Engineering deliverables such as Design Basis, Specifications for various telecommunication systems and fiber optic cables, system block diagrams, datasheets, etc.
- Develop control system and telecommunication systems architecture
Provide inputs and review detailed drawings such as location plans, cable routing layout, instrument/device installation, process / pneumatic hook-up, interconnection diagram, loop diagram, segment diagrams, wiring diagram, etc.
- Responsible to prepare / Review Safety Requirement Specifications, SIL verification calculations, Fire Detection & Alarm System deliverables.
- Responsibilities also include to carryout sizing calculations for control valves, safety valves and flow elements, accumulator sizing calculations, Instrument cable voltage drop & Intrinsically safe circuit calculations.
- Supervise and guide instrument engineers and designers in preparing project deliverables, maintain change request, carryout man hour estimation.
- Reviewing various Instruments / Control system / Telecommunication system vendors offer (various instruments / control system / mechanical package vendor) and prepare technical clarification and Technical Bid Evaluation report.
- Well versed with codes and standards as well as Company work procedures.
- Prepare MTO for bulk materials and Instrument erection tender
- Interdisciplinary coordination and Proper Communication for scope split.
- Hands ON Experience of Mechanical Packages in Oil & Gas sector, Tank Terminals and Refinery sector.
- Experienced in FAT of Equipment/ Systems.
Perks and Benefits
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Engineering Design
Role:Technical Lead/Project Lead
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Instrumentation
Chemie-Tech Projects Ltd.
Chemie-Tech is a major Engineering, Procurement and Construction Group, headquarters in Sharjah - UAE. The Group operates in different countries spanning global regions namely the Middle East, Ghana, Malta, South Africa, Romania, Nigeria, Mauritius, Zambia & India. For more information you may visit to our official web site: www.chemietech.com
Contact Company:Chemie-Tech Projects Ltd.
Address:CHEMIETECH HOUSE,OPP AL MUQAM RESIDENCY, Nr. AAMEN, A HEIGHTS,OFF SUNPHARMA ROAD,TANDALJA,VADODARA, , VADODARA, Gujarat, India