Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the Electrical Engineering activities in accordance with Project requirements within the assigned budget, time schedule and quality standards.
- Optimization of design during proposal stage by value engineering
- Ensure effective utilization of resources, control of engineering man-hours.
- Timely issuance of engineering deliverable and monitoring release of HOLDs
- Participate in 3D model review, Design review, Hazop study and close out of all actionable points.
- Participate and drive value engineering sessions.
- Identify risk, gaps and mitigate effectively.
- Monitor engineering quality and fully engage to diagnose and correct action plan.
- Continuous improvement in design tools, efficiencies, and overall quality of deliverables
- Update and create engineering policies and procedures as required to improve efficiencies and adjust to new markets.
- Participate in monthly project review sessions to stay current on status of on-going projects.
- Participate in monthly forecasting sessions to update management on source requirements.
Provide monthly reports to management of engineering staffing, training, assignments, and goal completions
Desired Candidate Profile
Internal to organization: Engineering Centres, Project Management, Proposal & estimation, Supply Chain, Quality assurance & Quality control, Project control teams
External to organization: Clients / Customer, PMC, Vendors, Sub-contractors, Contractors
- Excellent Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Mentoring skills
- Decision making skills
- Strong planning skills
- Strong organizing skills
- Strong leadership skills
High on initiative and ability to manage ambiguity
Need to Have:
- Familiarity with Indian & International codes and standards
- Hands on experience in MS office & Autocad.
- Execution Leadership
- Influencing, Impact & Networking
- Maturity & Conflict Management
- Change Management
- Proactive & Innovative approach
- Entrepreneur business management.
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with Advance design tools especially use of ETAP, 3D model software
- Strategic Thinking
- Customer Partnership
Perks and Benefits
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical
PG:M.Tech - Electrical
Chemie-Tech Projects Ltd.
Chemie-Tech is a major Engineering, Procurement and Construction Group, headquarters in Sharjah - UAE. The Group operates in different countries spanning global regions namely the Middle East, Ghana, Malta, South Africa, Romania, Nigeria, Mauritius, Zambia & India. For more information you may visit to our official web site: www.chemietech.com
Contact Company:Chemie-Tech Projects Ltd.
Address:CHEMIETECH HOUSE,OPP AL MUQAM RESIDENCY, Nr. AAMEN, A HEIGHTS,OFF SUNPHARMA ROAD,TANDALJA,VADODARA, , VADODARA, Gujarat, India